Monday, November 5, 2012

Friendsgiving Dinner :)

2nd Annual Friendsgiving Dinner
{33 Weeks}

This past weekend we celebrated our 2nd Annual Friendsgiving Dinner! Friendsgiving is a night my girlfriends and I started a year ago and now plan on doing each year around Thanksgiving. It's a night where we all get together, eat large amounts of traditional Thanksgiving food, play drinking games (for the non-pregos ;)), and just celebrate the fact that we are so lucky to have such a great close-knit group of friends. What better way to kick off the holiday season?!

I could not be more thankful to have these amazing people in my life :)

 
Look at all that food...and that was only one side of the kitchen. Each couple pitches in on a dish and the food was amazing...a pregnant lady's heaven (can you tell by my plate? Ha!)

Thank you Tara, Nancy, and Chess for hosting another amazing Friendsgiving Dinner! Can't wait until next year :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Happy Friendsgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay totally off topic of this whole blog, but you must get asked this all the time. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us your hair secrets. I know you probably just have awesome hair to start with but I need to know how you keep it so gorgeous. It is literally the most beautiful hair I have seen. Products, conditioners?? Come on, spill it girl.

    ReplyDelete