Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween & 32 Weeks!!!


First off, I wanted to take a moment to welcome all of my new wonderful followers that found me through Aly's blog!  How great is Aly? I just love her!

Thank you all for the kind words about our videos and blog; it truly means a lot to us.  None of your comments went unnoticed; however, I'm still working on commenting back to everyone. I love inspiring others to capture the moment! I've been really busy these past couple of weeks, but have a lot of posts coming soon! For now, here is a bump update :)

How far along?  32 weeks (I can hardly believe it! Time is flying!)
Total weight gain/loss: 27 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping through the night (except for the occasional bathroom breaks)
Best moments: My baby shower this past Sunday! Our parents really outdid themselves! It was such a beautiful shower and a day I will never forget. It was one of the most special days spent with family and friends. A post with lots of pictures coming next week on all the details of our shower!  
Miss Anything? I miss my energy! I'm a lot more tired this trimester but overall no complaints! 
Movement: Yep, lots! I love feeling her movements get stronger each week! There is no better feeling!
Food cravings: Nothing strange! My favorite foods currently are pizza, chocolate chip cookies, french fries, and apples (probably why I've gained 27 pounds ;))! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but the heartburn at night is terrible
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender: GIRL :) 
Labor Signs: None
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy!!!
Looking forward to:  I'm looking forward to so much! I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like. I can't wait to cuddle with her next to the fire and kiss her little face! I'm also so excited to celebrate Christmas this year as a family of 3...if she decides to make her debut by then :) 


We also have our annual "Friendsgiving" this weekend, which I am so excited for! Each year, our group of friends get together and celebrate Thanksgiving like a family.  We all pitch in and make a homemade traditional Thanksgiving dinner. It's such a fun night spent being thankful for great friends and great food :)


HappHalloween!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I found it through Aly! Love her! I have a friendsgiving every year too! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok how cute is that shirt?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the heartburn continues to bother you, you can ask for a RX of protonix. I was on bedrest with my twins and the nurse saw my economy size bottle of tums and put me on it and it made a HUGE difference - no more heartburn! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt! (I wanted to be pregnant during Halloween so I could get one of those, so I will vicariously live through you on this one ;) ) You are too cute! I am so glad I was able to make it to your baby shower--it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete