Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wine & Onesie!

This past weekend my girls and I had a Wine & Onesie Party! We took the same concept as Wine & Canvas but decided to decorate onesies for baby Leah :) We spent the night next to the fire drinking wine (and sparkling grape juice), decorating onesies, and having girl talk...what's better than that?! We had the best time and are already planning our next one! Thank you girls for making Leah some of the most adorable onesies! She is going to be one stylish little girl! 
I'm so lucky to have these ladies in my life and Leah is lucky to have such amazing aunts :)


Our wine markers :)
I decorated a onesie for baby Max! We thought these would be the perfect onesies to put them in for their first date ;)
The onesie I made for Leah! Just like her Mama :)
How amazing did these turn out? I have such creative friends!


 I love having these great memories of my pregnancy.
I say it all the time but I have the best friends a girl could ask for.
Love you girls :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment