Monday, September 10, 2012

24 & 25 Week Update :)

Post written back on 9.10.12

How far along?  24 & 25 week update!
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping through the night (except for the occasional bathroom breaks)
Best moments: Feeling her movements get stronger! There is nothing I love more than laying on the couch or bed and just feeling her move. I still smile at every movement she makes. To me it's such an amazing experience.
Miss Anything? Laying on my stomach but that's pretty much it!
Movement: Yep, lots :)
Food cravings: No strong food cravings. I do enjoy apples more than I ever have in the past.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Overeating and the dreaded heartburn I always here about from my mama friends is starting to come late at night :/
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender: GIRL :) 
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Looking forward to:  I'm looking forward to so much!!! Meeting her and feeling her movements get stronger! Celebrating Christmas with family and our new bundle of joy!  Cuddling next to the fire with her! 


There are also big things happening in my best friend's lives that I'm so looking forward to:
Standing next to my best friend, Jenny, at her wedding! Finding out the gender of Andria's baby! (My best friend, Andria, is also pregnant (about 6 weeks behind me) and I'm so looking forward to finding out if Leah's BFF will be a boy or a girl! It has been amazing sharing this experience with my best friend and I can't wait to see our children interact together :) Post on Andria's gender reveal party coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment