Thursday, June 21, 2012

Announcement Video!!!

Once finding out the exciting news that we were pregnant, I decided to hide a camera and video tape my husband, David's, reaction! We then decided to secretly film telling our family and close friends! This is the sweet video David put together of all the footage :)

Pregnancy Announcement! from Rachel Wood on Vimeo.

Our video was also featured on my favorite blog, Analyze This. Aly is a friend of mine and I was so flattered to be featured on her blog! If you are looking for an awesome blog to follow this is the one! She is hilarious! Here is the link:

Announcing a Pregnancy - Cutest Idea Ever!


Our Facebook Announcement Photo :)

Announcing Baby Wood to all my close girlfriends :)


We are so thrilled! Words cannot express how overjoyed and blessed we feel for our little miracle! 
Pure happiness!
We are loving every minute of this journey and are excited for everything that is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment